2010年3月30日 星期二

Check Hot Asian Chicks....

Issue 5 / March 2010: Choc


http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1257789

My Magazine Project is an on-going reproducing magazine project, which starts from March, 2009. So far, I already have 5 issues. They are all kinds of magazines I collect from my daliy life.
Sorry for being late...I stopped this project about 3 months in order to prepare my life after graduation. The studio space in Atlanta Contemporary Art Center provides me the woderful environment to resume this exciting project.
On my trip back Taipei in summer, 2009, I bought several authentic and popular commercial magazines as my souvenirs for my motherland. Choc (恰女生)is the first magazine in Taiwan devoted to teenager fashion and style. In my work, I mainly adapt images from two~three Taiwanese fashion or cosmetic magazines, "alter" images and then republish into a new magazine.
The speciality of this issue is the usage of "Foam." This is not my first time using foam but it is the first time that I use so much amount in "My Magazine." I hope you will enjoy it!

沒有留言: