2008年9月23日 星期二

My studio in NYC!


I believe that many people really, really...want to know some information about NYC studio.
Okay, let's me become the reporter temporarily.

The size is about twice as big as my original studio in savannah.
Most important of all, it has a super big window. This is why I am crazy for it.
The only one disadvantage is that you can see through your neighbors and vice versa.

This is not my first time in NYC, so I am not too excited about "The Big Apple."
I start to live in NYC, not visiting it.


From doorway peeping into...


I think I am crazy, and I don't know if this is good or bad for me.
Because I start to like "chaos" and "scatter." I left everything I used on the desk, on the ground, on the chair....everywhere. This is not what I was before....
Maybe this is because of sunny window....

沒有留言: